Yesterday we began looking at how your life or your outer world reflects who you are or in other words your inner world. It shows you or reflects to you through your experiences what is really going on within you whether you are consciously aware of this or your subconscious is doing the manifesting.
For most of us most of the time it is our subconscious that attracts our experience.
Most of us are going through life in a state of something akin to sleep.
Most of us do not even know we are asleep and until we begin to get a sense that we are not fully conscious there is no pull from within to shift out of living from the subconscious.
In order for an individual to shift his life he must Wake Up and then he must make a conscious effort to stay awake as much as possible. When an individual chooses to be consciously aware is when he can begin to live with purpose.
Okay, I think I’m Awake. Now what?
If you have chosen to begin living consciously you must start with observing yourself and your mirror. Your mirror (i.e. your world, your experiences) will initiate thoughts, feelings and actions or behaviours and these in turn will initiate experiences.
Your mirror will show you
- what you fear and what gives you comfort
- what you try to control by resisting or grasping at
- what you value or judge about yourself and others
- who you wish to be and who you do not wish to be
- what keeps you from engaging in life and what allows you to express yourself
- how you see the world – what you like and do not like about the world
- your desires and your dreams – are they near or far, possible or impossible
Observe yourself and your life. What is your mirror telling you about yourself?
You will need help with this. Find others who are awake or who are working on The Great Escape.