Yesterday I was handed this lovely ribbon by Susan Wilson. Thank you Susan for your appreciation and for mentioning my little missives. My intent for my blog is to express my thoughts on the Journey of Life and if these thoughts inspire someone else I consider that a huge bonus. I’ll attempt to follow these rules as best as I can!
Rules for the Fabulous Blog Award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
4. Name 5 things you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
1. Here is the link to Susan’s blog. I would pass the award back to her but I’m not sure we can do that! 😉 http://ripplespillers.com/
2. Five Fabulous Moments
- Discovering the joys of music although this encompasses many fabulous moments.
- Discovering the joys of creating quilts
- The birth of my son
- The birth of my daughter
- Waking Up
3. Five things that I love
- My Family
- My Dogs
- Fresh Fruit
4. Five things that I hate
- hate is something I see as unproductive. There are many things I find unpleasant or something I might prefer to not have in my life. When they come up or present themselves to me I choose to look at them for what they bring up in me.
5. Pass the award on (I do this because I think you’re pretty awesome but please do not feel obliged to do this too!)
- David Martin – Author of Span. I love Dave’s writing and his love of nature. http://davidanthonymartin.wordpress.com/
- Makayla Sadamori – Down to earth, sensible, loving parenting blog http://joyparenting.com/
- All about living life Authentically http://coachmaven.com/
- 10,000 Birds – I know nothing about birding but this blog is beautiful to look at and learn from. http://10000birds.com/
- So many great DIY ideas http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/
Thanks for reading!