And so now it is time for us to Be Who We Are. It is time for us to look through the eyes of our True Selves. Our perspective determines our perception which determines our experience. Whose eyes are you looking through? Yes, it is your usual body that is sensing and experiencing but what part of you are you allowing through? Who is seeing your world right now?
- An inner child,
- your personality self,
- a mature part,
- your Highest Self,
Each of these will have a perception of what is happening and depending on Who/who is the Observer/observer the experience can be very different.
Let’s take an example:
Someone has been using the stove top and now has left the kitchen. You enter and are not aware the burner has just been turned off. You touch it and burn your hand. What happens now?
- If this incident triggers a wounded inner child how might this child be seeing the world now and what is the triggered reaction?
- How does your personality self usually respond to unfortunate accidents? (Knowing this will help determine at what general level of development you live most of the time in personality as it is described by the Enneagram.)
- How does Source see this?
If we fall into a wounded child fragment the experience can become quite unpleasant. Possibilities include:
- getting angry at the stove and slamming a fist on it getting another burn.
- yelling at the other person blaming him for burning you initiating an altercation.
- curling up into a helpless ball of self pity letting the burn get worse.
- running around in a panic knocking things around and generally creating a mess.
- whining and complaining how the world treats you so badly.
And This Is All Fine!
In the eyes of Source it is all valid no matter how we experience it. It is our choice. And if we do fall into that kind of hell it is an opportunity to shift ourselves to a higher vibration. It is an opportunity to work with that energetic signature. And even if we don’t it is still fine because the experience is what it is! The opportunity will present itself again.
This is why we often hear,“Why does this always keep happening to me?”
How Do We Raise Our Energy?
How do we refrain from falling into a lower vibration such as this? How do we bring ourselves to a place of seeing through the eyes of Source?
- Know Yourself – journal, meditate, observe Personality Type
- Begin the Healing Work We Begin to Heal Healing Part two We Begin to Heal Part Three
- Choose to Be Yourself Choosing
- Live Authentically Live Authentically
- Extend Love to yourself and your world
Our perspective determines our perception which determines our experience. Who is seeing through your eyes? How are you choosing to live your life?