Mary is a Master Maven Coach (Maven Method™) – one of the deepest reaching and most effective coaching methods at present and is also trained in the Golden Flow™ Method of releasing blocks and flowing with life. She has completed the Mastery of Awareness and Transformation courses with Kris and Kalyn Raphael, certified personal growth guides from the don Miguel Ruiz lineage (world renowned author of The Four Agreements).
Mary’s life experience has exposed her to many varied careers, many joys and some deeply painful events. She has released and healed the crushing grief from the death of her son to rediscover the love and joy of life. All have led to an inner awakening and a drive to know her Self deeply and to live Life fully, consciously and with Intent. Among her dreams is to guide and support others in their journey through self-awareness and transformation.
Mary’s coaching entails creating a safe environment for clients to express their challenges and issues. Her focus is on their process and providing tools and strategies for healing and growth.
Mary sees life as a continuing journey where there are always new vistas to see and new adventures to experience. She invites you to open yourself to all that you are and all that life can offer you.
• Grew up in the Ottawa Valley
• Private business owner – freelance musician and private instructor
• University professor
• Married, divorced and remarried
• Parented a son and a daughter
• Full career in Canadian Armed Forces, retiring with rank of Sergeant
• Nursed and held her teenage son as he died of cancer
• Supporting her elderly parents, who both have Alzheimer’s disease
• Healed her fibromyalgia